Gear up for Summer Promotion 2017 Terms and Conditions
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited (together Foodstuffs) and Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited are the joint Promoters of this Promotion (together the Promoters).
2. The Promotion is being conducted through Four Square stores in New Zealand. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion entry period will commence on Monday 16th October 2017 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 29th October 2017 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To qualify to enter the Promotion, customers must purchase any combination of two or more Tararua Dairy Co, Molenberg or Irvines products in one transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square store (Qualifying Purchase).
5. One code will be given per Qualifying Purchase made. For example if 2 products are purchased in a single transaction = 1 code, 4 products are purchased in a single transaction = 2 codes, 6 products are purchased in a single transaction = 3 codes and so on and so forth. Each unique code provides you with one entry in to the draw. The unique code can only be obtained at the checkout at the time a Qualifying Purchase is made. Each unique code can only be used once.
6. You are not permitted to use any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows you to automatically enter or enter repeatedly. Any such entries will render all entries submitted by that person invalid.
7. To enter the Promotion text ‘SPEAKER’, followed by a space and the unique code to 9888 to enter the draw. For example, if your code is ‘123ABCD’, you would send ‘SPEAKER 123ABCD’ by text to 9888.
8. Each text message received into the draw will receive one text message back that will state one of the following replies:
a)Congratulations, you are in the draw to WIN with Four Square. If you receive this text you have successfully entered the Promotion.
b)Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again. If you receive this text you should try again.
c)This promotion starts on 16/10/17, please try submitting your code again then. If you receive this text, you have submitted your code too early and need to re-submit after 16 October.
d)Sorry your code is not valid as this promotion has now closed. If you receive this text, the Promotion has already closed and you are not able to enter the Promotion.
9. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (021//027/029/022). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text. Contact your service provider for details on specific costs. You are responsible for any associated costs of entry, including internet access and text message charges.
11. There is one prize of a JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker valued at $99 to be won in every Four Square store. Colours will vary between stores. There will be 248 winners in total – one prize per person (see ‘Conditions’ below). The total prize pool is valued at $24,552.
12. Winners will be drawn by 12noon Friday 3rd November 2017, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square Store from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by that store during the Promotion Period. The winners will be the first eligible entries drawn for each store.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The winners will be notified via mobile phone, on the mobile number used to text in the unique code. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries. If a winner of a Prize is under the age of 16 years, the Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
15. The prize winner / number drawn is the person to whom the mobile phone is registered.
16. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
17. The Promoters reserve the rights to:
a)modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without notice in their sole and absolute discretion in the event that this Promotion, or any aspect of it, cannot be reasonably conducted as planned;
b)amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended Terms and Conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz;
c)provide alternative prize(s) of equal monetary value in the event that a prize or any part of a prize is unable to be purchased/obtained by the Promoters, or otherwise becomes unavailable, for any reason; and
d) enforce any of their rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Four Square stores and Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited in relation to this Promotion and the redemption of any prize awarded.
20. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoters, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
21. For each person who enters the Promotion, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits based on Qualifying Purchases made at multiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
22. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity and age. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
23. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a)Be at least 16 years of age or over;
b)not be a person who is excluded from the Promotion under these terms and conditions; and
c)comply with these Terms and Conditions; and
d)consent to the Promoters’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
24. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions, involves misleading or dishonest behaviour, is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), or which is not in the spirit of the Promotion, your entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion. The Promoters may disallow entries in their sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
25. The information collected about entrants in the course of the Promotion has been requested to enable the Promoters to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including publicity), and for promotional purposes. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this Promotion.
26. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.Privacy and Contact
25.The information collected about entrants in the course of the Promotion has been requested to enable the Promoters to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including publicity), and for promotional purposes. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this Promotion.
26. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.