Lucky Locals 2019
1. Foodstuffs (S.I) Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw. The prize draw is being run through Four Square Supermarket Stores in the South Island.
2. The prize draw entry period will commence on [Monday] 20th May 2019 and will run until close of trade on [Sunday] 9th of June 2019.
Method of Entry
3. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase participating products at any participating Four Square Supermarket Store in a single transaction during the promotion period (“Qualifying Purchase”) customer will receive one entry per participating product purchased in a single transaction.
4. The entry form should be completed and placed in the entry box in store to enter the prize draw.
5. There is no requirement for the qualifying purchase to include alcohol unless where applicable.
6. All prize winners will be drawn in the weekly prize draw following each week of this promotion.
7. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
8. The winners will be notified via phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 Hours of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
9. Prizes details may differ to the prize advertised in the mailer based on availability of colour and design.
10. Travel Vouchers are provided by Orbit World Travel. This voucher does not include spending money.
11. The prize winner is the person whose details are on the entry form.
12. This promotion is in no way affiliated with Apple.
13. Foodstuffs decisions and the draw results are final, and not subject to appeal.
14. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
15. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
16. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to this prize draw. Neither Foodstuffs nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this competition shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure;
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
17. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once.
18. Foodstuffs reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. Foodstuffs’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
19. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must:
(a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
(b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
20. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs.
21. By opting into this promotion you are giving Foodstuffs South Island Ltd the right to add you to the Four Square Supermarket database for future marketing use.
22. Members and Staff of the Four Square Group and Foodstuffs SI Ltd, and associated family residing at the same residence are not eligible to enter the weekly prize draws.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Supermarket Marketing Department, 03 353 8749 or 03 353 8660