Pams Week NI
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited is the promoter of this prize draw (together the Promoter)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island.
3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 10th February 2020 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 23rd February 2020 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase 2 or more Pams, Pams Finest and/or Value products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square store (Qualifying Purchase).
6. To enter the prize draw, customers must write their name and phone number on the back of a receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase and place it in the entry box in the Four Square store where they made the purchase.
7. One entry per transaction.
8. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. There is one prize of a Pams Kitchenware Kits valued at $130 to be won per Four Square North Island store, which shall consist of:
Pams Measuring Spoons valued at $3.29
Pams Measuring Cups valued at $4.39
Pams Silicone Spatula valued at $3.29
Pams Bag Clips valued at $4.39
Pams Stainless Steel Mini Tongs valued at $4.39
Pams Stainless Steel Nylon Head Serving Spoon valued at $5.49
Pams Slotted Serving Spoon valued at $5.49
Pams Sieve valued at $5.49
Pams Tongs valued at $6.59
Pams Grater valued at $9.89
Pams Can Opener valued at $10.99
Pams Mixing Bowl Set valued at $10.99
Pams Bamboo Chopping Board $14.29
Pams Frying Pan valued at $19.79
Pams Roasting Pan with Rack and Handles valued at $24.19
10. There are 169 Pams Kitchenware Kits. Each chilly bin has an estimated retail value of $130 and the total prize pool is valued at approximately $21,970 NZD.
11. All winners will be drawn by Friday 28th February 2020, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square store from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by that store during the Promotion Period.
12. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The winners will be notified via phone, on the phone number written on the back of the till receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
14. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
15. The Promoters reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
16. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
17. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw.
18. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits based on Qualifying Purchases made at multiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
20. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
21. If you enter or attempt to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
22. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this prize draw, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.