Be in to win a $200 gift box full of Pams, Pams Finest and Value goodies at every North Island Four Square store!
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited is the promoter of this prize draw (the Promoter)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island.
3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 3rd September 2018 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 16th September 2018 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase 2 or more Pams, Pams Finest and/or Value products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square store (Qualifying Purchase).
6. To enter the prize draw, customers must write their name and phone number on the back of a receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase and place it in the entry box in the Four Square store where they made the purchase
7. One entry per transaction
8. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. There is one prize of a gift box valued at $200 to be won per Four Square North Island store. This includes:
a) 1 x Great New Zealand Baking Book valued at $49.99
b) Pams, Pams Finest & Value products valued at over $150
There are 174 prizes to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $34,800.
10. Products that are included in the gift box are at the Promoter’s discretion. Products cannot be returned or exchanged.
11. All winners will be drawn by 21st September 2018, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square Store from all prize draw entries received by that store during the Promotion Period.
12. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
13. The winners will be notified via phone, on the phone number written on the back of the till receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
14. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
15. The Promoters reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
16. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
17. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw.
18. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits based on Qualifying Purchases made at multiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
20. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
21. If you enter or attempt to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
22. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.
The in-store posters for this promotion has a mistake in it and should instead read: 'Pams, Pams Finest or Value' rather than of Value.