Survey Ts and Cs
Four Square Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
1. This survey competition offers a chance to win a $50 Four Square gift card for customers who complete the online survey hosted by Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs). The total prize pool is valued at $11,900.
2. The survey completion period commences Monday 3 September 2018 and closes 11:59 pm Sunday 23 September 2018 (Survey Period).
3. Entry into the competition will be via completion of the online survey form during the Survey Period.
4. All winners will be drawn by 1 October 2018, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square store from all entrants received in relation to surveys completed by customers of that store during the Survey Period. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
5. By completing the survey you are deemed to accept these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
6. Entrants contact details (phone number and email address) will only be used for the purpose of this competition and for notifying them if they are a winner.
7. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition (including eligibility) the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
8. This survey is open to New Zealand residents only. Four Square store staff are not eligible to enter feedback on the store in which they are employed.
9. Entrants consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and City for publicity and promotional purposes.
10. No Four Square supermarket owner or employee, Foodstuffs or any Foodstuffs employee nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any errors relating (but not limited to) computer errors, telecommunications issues etc, any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or the use of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Foodstuffs in relation to this competition.