The Lakes Gift Card Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Pedersen Grocer Limited trading as The Lakes Four Square is the Promoter of this prize draw (Promoter).
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Saturday 1st July, 2017 and will run until close of business on Thursday 31st August, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
Method of Entry
4. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must make a purchase of either $10 or over in the produce department or $15 or over in the meat department at The Lakes Four Square during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
5. To enter the prize draw record your contact details (First name, Surname and contact phone number) on the till receipt then drop that receipt into the entry form box located in this store. One entry per till receipt.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. There are nine prizes to be won. Each prize is a $50 Four Square voucher. The total maximum prize pool is Four Square vouchers up to the value of $450.
8. One winner from this store will be drawn at the end of each 7-day period of the Promotion Period.
9. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. The winners will be notified via phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time as solely determined by The Lakes Four Square or the winner is not eligible to enter, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
11. Foodstuffs decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
13. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
14. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, and the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
15. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
17. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, proof of ID may be required once the winner has been drawn.
18. The Lakes Four Square staff are not eligible to enter this promotion.
19. Personal shoppers only. Organisations, businesses & groups are not eligible to enter this promotion.
20. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
- not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
- comply with these terms and conditions; and
- consent to Foodstuffs' use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
21. If you enter or attempt to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
22. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.