V Speaker - NI
Purchase any two V products and be in to win a UE Boom Speaker - one to be won at every store!
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Suite 1, 60 Roma Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Ltd (86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland) are the joint Promoters of this prize draw (together the Promoters).
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island.
3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence at 12.01am on Monday 26th November, 2018 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 9th December, 2018 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. To enter the prize draw, simply purchase any two V products (Qualifying Products) in a single transaction from any Four Square North Island Supermarket Store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), enter your details (contact name and contact phone number) on the back of your receipt and place into the in-store entry box.
6. Entrants are entitled to make one entry into the prize draw per Qualifying Purchase.
7. Incomplete, illegible or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost, incorrect or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
8. There is one prize to be won per Four Square North Island store, which shall consist of:
a) 1x UE Boom 2TM Speaker (RRP value NZD$169.00)
9. There are 180 x UE Boom 2TM Speakers to be won in total. The total prize pool value is RRP NZD $30,400.
10. The winners will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Friday 14th December 2018. The winners will be the first valid entries randomly drawn from each North Island Four Square’s entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn the Promoters may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
11. All prize winners will be notified via the corresponding phone number provided with their entry. If a winner cannot be contacted by the Promoters within 48 hours of the draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn from the eligible entries.
12. The prize winner will be deemed to be the person to whom the contact phone number corresponding with the winning entry is registered.
13. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw (including any prize) at any time in their sole discretion.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to disallow entries in their absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a prize winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
19. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
20. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Frucor Suntory New Zealand Ltd, or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw. In particular, as a condition of participating in the prize, the winners indemnify the Promoters, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner or other prize participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. Each entrant may only win one prize. If an entrant is drawn out of the prize draw more than once, the relevant prize draw will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
23. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoters and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters decision as to eligibility will be final.
26. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to the Promoters’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoters, without any claim to compensation from the winner.
Privacy and Contact
27. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters at Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Suite 1, 60 Roma Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland), and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below (09) 621 0600.
28. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.
29. Logitech Europe S.A. is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.