Warm Up Winter
Four Square North Island Cadbury Winter Blocks Promotion 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw (the Promoter).
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island (Participating Stores).
3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 5th August, 2019 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 18th August, 2019 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. You will receive one unique code for every two CADBURY branded blocks 150g – 190g (each a Qualifying Product) bought in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any Participating Store. For example, if two Qualifying Products are purchased in a single transaction, one code will be provided, if four Qualifying Products are purchased in a single transaction, two codes will be provided, and so forth.
6. Once you have received your unique code, to enter the prize draw text ‘WINTER’ and the unique code provided to 9888. For example, if the unique code is ‘123ABCD’, to enter the draw simply send ‘WINTER 123ABCD’ by text to 9888.
7. Each unique code provides an entrant with one entry into the draw. Unique codes can only be obtained at the checkout at the time the Qualifying Products are purchased while unique codes last in each Participating Store. Each unique code can only be used once.
8. Each intended prize draw text entry submitted by an entrant to 9888 and received by the Promoter will receive one of the following text messages back:
a) Congratulations, you are in the draw to WIN with Four Square. If you receive this text you are in the prize draw.
b) Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again. If you receive this text you should try again. Standard network text charges apply.
c) This promotion starts on 05/08/2019, please try submitting your code again then. If you receive this text, you have submitted your code too early and need to re-submit on or after 5 August 2019.
d) Sorry your code is not valid as this promotion has now closed. If you receive this text, the prize draw has already closed and you are not able to enter the prize draw.
9. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
10. Customers may enter the prize draw using any New Zealand mobile phone (with the mobile service denominations beginning with either 021, 027, 029 or 022). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Entrants must have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text. Entrants must contact their respective service provider for details on specific costs.
11. There is one prize pack to be won per Participating Store, which shall consist of:
a) 1 x beanbag, 1 x throw & 4 x 150-190g CADBURY DAIRY MILK chocolate blocks (together, a Prize)
12. There are 171 Prizes to be won in total. Each Prize has an estimated retail value of $160.00 and the total prize pool is valued at $27,360.00.
13. All winners will be drawn by Friday 30th August 2019. There is at least one Prize to be won in every Participating Store. At least one winner will be randomly selected from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by each Participating Store during the Promotion Period.
14. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash. CADBURY DAIRY MILK BLOCKS variants in the prize may vary at the prize provider’s discretion.
15. The winners will be notified via mobile phone, on the mobile number used to text in the unique code. The winners must collect their Prize from the Participating Store they received the winning entry code from within two weeks of being notified. If a winner cannot be contacted within seven days of draw, or fails to collect the Prize within two weeks of being notified, the Prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur on the same terms as the original prize draw, and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
16. The prize winner will be deemed to be the person to whom the mobile phone number corresponding with the winning entry is registered.
17. The Promoter’s decision and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
20. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such amended terms and conditions may be displayed at www.foursquare.co.nz
23. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoter and any Participating Store in relation to this prize draw.
24. Each entrant may only win one Prize. If an entrant is drawn out of the prize draw more than once, the relevant prize draw will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
26. The prize draw is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, each Participating Store and any agency involved with this prize draw, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
28. To be eligible to receive a Prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the prize draw under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to the Promoter’s use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
29. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
30. Any questions relating to this prize draw should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.