Win a Bike with Pump SI
1. Foodstuffs (S.I) Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw. The prize draw is being run through Four Square Supermarket Stores in the South Island.
2. The prize draw entry period will commence on [Monday] 28th January and will run until close of trade on [Sunday] 10th February.
Method of Entry
3. To enter this prize draw the customer is required to purchase any two or more branded Pump or Pumped products in a single transaction during the promotion period at any participating Four Square South Island store and text BIKE and the unique code provided to 9888. For example, if the unique code is ‘123ABCS’, to enter the draw simply send ‘BIKE 123ABCD’ by text to 9888.
4. The Customer will receive one code per qualifying purchase made. For example, if two Qualifying products are purchased in a single transaction, one code will be provided. If four qualifying products are purchased in a single transactions x2 codes will be provided and so forth.
5. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical roblems or human error. The time tnreies are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
6. Customers may enter the prize draw using any New Zealand mobile phone (with the mobile service denominations beginning with either 021, 027, 029, or 022). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Entrants must have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text. Entranst myst contact their respective service provider for details on specific costs.
There is one prize to be won per Four Square South Island store, which shall consist of a Fixie Bike with an estimated retail value of $499
7. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
8. The winners will be notified via phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 Hours of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
9. The prize winner is the person who has completed any entry form with all required details after purchasing participating products to enter the promotion
10. Foodstuffs decisions and the draw results are final, and not subject to appeal.
11. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
12. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
13. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to this prize draw. Neither Foodstuffs nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this competition shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure;
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
14. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once.
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. Foodstuffs’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
16. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must:
(a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
(b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
17. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs.
18. By opting into this promotion you are giving Foodstuffs South Island Ltd the right to add you to the Four Square Supermarket database for future marketing use.
19. Members and Staff of the Four Square Group and Foodstuffs SI Ltd, and associated family residing at the same residence are not eligible to enter the weekly prize draws.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Supermarket Marketing Department. 03 353 8660