Win a Bike with Pump
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited and Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Limited are the joint Promoters of this prize draw (together the Promoters)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island.
3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 21st January, 2019 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 10th February, 2019 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. To enter the prize draw, simply purchase any two or more branded Pump or Pumped products (Qualifying Products) in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square North Island store (Qualifying Purchase) and text ‘PUMP’ and the unique code provided to 9888. For example, if the unique code is ‘123ABCD’, to enter the draw simply send ‘PUMP 123ABCD’ by text to 9888.
6. One code will be given to each customer per Qualifying Purchase made. For example if two Qualifying Products are purchased in a single transaction, one code will be provided, if four Qualifying Products are purchased in a single transaction = two codes will be provided, and so on and so forth. Each unique code provides an entrant with one entry in to the draw. The unique code can only be obtained at the checkout at the time a Qualifying Purchase is made. Each unique code can only be used once.
7. Each intended prize draw text entry submitted by an entrant to 9888 and received by the Promoters will receive one of the following text messages back:
a) Congratulations, you are in the draw to WIN with Four Square. If you receive this text you are in the prize draw.
b) Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again. If you receive this text you should try again.
c) This promotion starts on 21/1/2019, please try submitting your code again then. If you receive this text, you have submitted your code too early and need to re-submit on or after 21st January 2019.
d) Sorry your code is not valid as this promotion has now closed. If you receive this text, the prize draw has already closed and you are not able to enter the prize draw.
8. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant
9. Customers may enter the prize draw using any New Zealand mobile phone (with the mobile service denominations beginning with either 021, 027, 029 or 022). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Entrants must have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text. Entrants must contact their respective service provider for details on specific costs.
10. There is one prize to be won per Four Square North Island store, which shall consist of:
a) Fixie Bike.
11. There are 176 Fixie Bikes to be won in total. Each Fixie Bike has an estimated retail value of $499 and the total prize pool is valued at $87,824.
12. All winners will be drawn by Friday 15th February, 2019 with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square store from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by that store during the Promotion Period.
13. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The winners will be notified via mobile phone, on the mobile number used to text in the unique code. If a winner cannot be contacted within seven days of draw, or fails to collect the prize within two weeks of being notified, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur on the same terms as the original prize draw, and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
15. The prize winner will be deemed to be the person to whom the mobile phone number corresponding with the winning entry is registered.
16. The Promoters decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
17. The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
19. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
20. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a prize winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
21. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
22. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against each of the Promoters and any participating Four Square store in relation to this prize draw.
23. Each entrant may only win one prize. If an entrant is drawn out of the prize draw more than once, or fails to collect the prize within two weeks of being notified, the relevant prize draw will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
24. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoters and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
26. The Promoters reserve the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters decision as to eligibility will be final.
27. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to the Promoters’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
28. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this prize draw, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
29. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 484464, or email email@example.com