Gift Cards - Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to use your Gift Card to purchase merchandise at a price exceeding the value remaining on your Gift Card, you must pay the excess using another payment method. The available payment methods are the same as for purchasing the Gift Card. If the price is less than the value remaining on your Gift Card, the balance will remain on your card for use on another occasion.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned because the Gift Card value is activated at the time of purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used towards the purchase of another Gift Card.
- A Gift Card cannot be replaced and Four Square shall not be responsible for any Gift Card that may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- A Gift Card expires two years from the day of purchase or, if relevant, its last top up. Any unused balance remaining on the Gift Card at expiry will not be refunded or credited.
- A Gift Card is a plastic card which may contain any pre-purchased amount between $5 and $1000. Gift Cards can be purchased and are redeemable at selected Four Square stores nationwide.