PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘The Promoter’ refers to Breadcraft, who is running this promotion. All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promotion is conducted in good faith, but we do reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion should circumstances arise that compromise the fairness or conflict with the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
1. To be eligible you must comply with competition rules within the set promotional period of the competition.
2. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or ineligible entries.
4. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who the Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
6. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents, 18 years and over only (all as at the date of entry). Employees, directors or managers of the Promoter and any suppliers, providers or agencies directly involved with this promotion and the immediate families of such parties, are not eligible to enter.
7. Competition is valid for participating retailers only.
1. The Prize - This promotion offers the chance to win one of 50 Cottage Lane Hampers valued at $50.
- The prize is not transferable or refundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner accepts the prize at their own risk. We are not liable for any loss, theft or damage of the prize.
- In the event that the prize/s or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond our control, the provision of an alternative prize, at our discretion, will be supplied.
- The winner fully indemnifies the Promoter, and all associated with the Prize and this competition, against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (legal fees inclusive) that may occur from participation and/or use of the Prize.
2. Entry Forms
Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible, indecipherable or illegible entries and receipts will be deemed invalid.
3. Promotion Stores
The promotion is valid at participating Four Square stores in the North Island of New Zealand.
4. Promotional Period
Entries received outside of the promotion period (24th January – 6th February, 2022) will not be eligible. We take no responsibility for receipt or collection of late entries.
5. Promotion Draw
The promotion draw will take place no later than 7 days after the promotion entry period closes. The winner will be drawn at random using an automated name generator program.
We reserve the right to redraw should the drawn entry not comply with eligibility requirements.
If the winner is unable to collect, accept or use the prize for any reason, we will draw a new winner with no compensation to the original winner.
The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winner/Winner Notification
The winner of the promotion will be notified by phone or email on the day of the draw. The winner must claim the prize from their local Four Square within seven days of notification.
We reserve the right to validify identity and eligibility and can request identification and receipts as proof of purchase. These must be provided upon collection of the prize.
We reserve the right to extend this timeframe or redraw at our discretion from remaining correct entries.
If, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts, a prize is unclaimed or a winner does not provide details for delivery within 7 days of the winning announcement, a new winner for the applicable prize will be drawn at random.
The winner must comply with all instructions and terms and conditions associated with the acceptance and use of the prize and must not do anything to bring the promoter into disrepute.
7. Announcement of Winner – Publicity
The winner agrees to comply with publicity as the Prize Winner and agrees to the use of their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media, without charge and with reasonable availability for this purpose.