Four Square Queen’s Birthday 2021 Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Foodstuffs North Island Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw.
- The prize draw is being conducted on Facebook on behalf of Four Square stores in the North Island. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw entry period will commence at 7:00am on Wednesday 2nd June, 2021 and will run until 9:00pm on Monday 7th June, 2021 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
- To enter the prize draw, Facebook users must tag another Facebook user in the comments section of the Four Square Queen’s Birthday competition Facebook post during the Promotion Period.
- Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won, titled ‘Ultimate Hot Drinks Pack’ which each consist of:
- 1x DeLonghi La Specialista Manual Coffee Machine valued at approximately RRP $1,000
- A combination of product from Ti Ora, Coffee Supreme and Wellington Chocolate Factory, to the value of RRP $50.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won in total. Each Prize has a value of $1,050 and the total prize pool is valued at RRP $3,150.
- All winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by the Promoter on Tuesday 8th June, 2021.
- Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter will notify the winners by commenting and tagging the winners on Four Square Queen’s Birthday Day competition Facebook post asking the winners to message the Promoter. If a winner does not message the Promoter within seven days of the Promoter first contacting them, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries on the same basis of other entries.
- Prizes will be despatched to winners within 14 days of the Prize Draw concluding.
- The Promoter’s decision and the prize results are final and not subject to appeal.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this competition at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a prize winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz/queensbirthday
- To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
- Each household may only win one prize. If more than one winner from the same household or address is selected out of the entry pool more than once, the latter prize winner will be reselected and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoters and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
- To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
- not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
- comply with these terms and conditions; and
- consent to the Promoter’s use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
- Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to Four Square Marketing, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand. Phone (09) 621 0600 or email [email protected]