Weet-BixTM WIN an All Blacks School Visit (Promotion)
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is the Weet-Bix™ WIN an All Blacks School Visit (Promotion).
2. Foodstuffs South Island Limited is the promoter of this Promotion (Promoter). The Promotion is being run through participating Four Square Supermarket Stores in the South Island (Participating Stores).
3. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion entry period will commence on Monday 9th August 2021 and will run until close of trade on 22nd August 2021 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
5. To qualify to enter the Promotion, customers must purchase any Weet-Bix TM wheat biscuits branded products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any Participating Stores (Qualifying Purchase).
6. To enter the prize draw write your name, mobile phone number, address and e-mail on receipt of the Qualifying Purchase and place in ENTRY BOX located in store that issues the receipt. Each receipt placed in ENTRY BOX provides you with one entry into the Promotion.
7. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. A single prize winner will be drawn at 27th August 2021 at the offices of Foodstuffs South Island.
9. Prize is for one (1) Weet-Bix™ WIN an All Blacks School Visit prize pack (Prize) – total value of the prize pack $10,000, consisting of:
(a) Winner has the choice to choose one local school in the South Island to host a visit from the All Blacks (event at school is scheduled to be held on the 21st October 2021); and
(b) Winner will also receive a signed All Blacks jersey, a full set of 2021 Stat Attack Collector Cards and Weet-Bix hamper with a range of Sanitarium™ products
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
11. The winner will be notified via phone. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 Hours of the draw, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
12. The prize winner is the person who has completed an entry form with all required details after purchasing participating products to enter the promotion
13. The Promoter’s decision and the draw results are final, and not subject to appeal.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
15. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz/promotions-competitions/
16. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoter or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to the Promotion. Neither the Promoter nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this Promotion shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure;
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this Promotion.
17. For each person who enters the Promotion, that person may only win once.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all entries received and all participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The Promoter reserve the right to request the participants’ proof of purchase at any point in the duration of the campaign to verify the validity of all entries received (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter has the right to refuse a participant’s request, if for any reason a participant cannot use or does not want any part of the intended prize in such event the participant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize without substitution or compensation.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
18. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
19. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, the prize is forfeited, or if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so.
20. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the promoter. Winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
22. To be eligible to receive a Prize, a winner must:
(a) an individual person; and
(b) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
(c) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(d) consent to Promoter’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
23. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (Act) and these terms and conditions. Under the Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter.
24. By opting into this Promotion you are giving the Promoter the right to add you to the Four Square Supermarket database for future marketing use.
25. Members and Staff of the Four Square Group and the Promoter, and associated family residing at the same residence are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Supermarket Marketing Department.
03 353 8660