Terms and conditions
1. Foodstuffs (S.I) Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw. The prize draw is being run through Four Square Supermarket Stores in the South Island.
2. The prize draw entry period will commence on [Monday] 23rd August and will run until close of trade on [Sunday] 5th September 2021.
Method of Entry
3. To enter the Promotion the customer is required to complete an entry form at the time of purchase x2 Red Bull 250ml Cans in any participating Four Square South Island Supermarket Store during the Promotion Period to be in the draw (Qualifying Purchase). Customer will receive one entry per Qualifying Purchase.
4. The entry form should be completed with the customer details and placed in the entry box in store to enter the prize draw during the promotional period
5. All prize winners will be drawn from 6th September.
6. Prize is for x1 $75 Rebel Sport Voucher per store. Total prize pool consists of x1 to be won in each participating South Island store.
7. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
8. The winners will be notified via phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 Hours of the draw, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
9. The prize winner is the person who has completed any entry form with all required details after purchasing participating products to enter the promotion
10. Foodstuffs decisions and the draw results are final, and not subject to appeal.
11. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
12. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
13. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to this prize draw. Neither Foodstuffs nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this competition shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure;
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
14. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once.
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. Foodstuffs’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
16. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must:
(a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
(b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
17. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs.
18. Members and Staff of the Four Square Group and Foodstuffs SI Ltd, and associated family residing at the same residence are not eligible to enter the weekly prize draws.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Supermarket Marketing Department.
03 353 8751