Terms and Conditions
Pump x Four Square South Island Promotion: be in to WIN a $200 Rebel Sport Gift Card.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs South island Limited (‘Foodstuffs’ or ‘Promoter’) and the prize supplier is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited (CCEP) (‘Supplier’).
2. The promotion period will commence on [Monday] 13 November and will run until close of trade on [Sunday] 26th November 2023 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
3. You must be a NZ Resident and 15+ years to enter this promotion.
4. The promotion will run in participating Four Square South Island stores as identified by the display of in-store promotional material (Participating Stores).
5. To enter the Promotion the customer is required to complete an entry form at the time of purchasing any two (2) Pump or Pumped products in any participating Four Square South Island Supermarket Store in one transaction during the Promotion Period to be in the draw (Qualifying Purchase). Customer will receive one entry per Qualifying Purchase
6. The entry form should be completed with the customer details and placed in the entry box in store to enter the prize draw during the promotional period.
7. All prize winners will be drawn on Monday 27th November 2023.
8. Prize is $200 worth of Rebel Sport Gift Card per participating Four-Square South Island store. Winners will receive two (2) $100 Rebel Sport vouchers to make up the $200 prize. There are 60 participating stores. Total Prize value $12,000NZD.
9. The Rebel Sport Gift Cards are valid until 01 November 2025. They can be redeemed in store or online at www.rebelsport.co.nz and cannot be redeemed for cash. All vouchers are physical and will not be received as an e-voucher. For Rebel Sport Gift Card terms and conditions, see https://www.rebelsport.co.nz/shopping-online/gift-
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
11. The winners will be notified via phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
12. Winners must collect their prize from the store they entered from.
13. Foodstuffs decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time.
12. Foodstuffs may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
13. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to this prize draw. Neither Foodstuffs nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this competition shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
14. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once.
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. Foodstuffs’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
16. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must:
(a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
(b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
17. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs.
18. Members and Staff of the Four Square South Island Supermarkets and Foodstuffs South Island Ltd, and associated family residing at the same residence are not eligible to enter this promotion.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Supermarket Marketing Department.
03 353 8751