Four Square Weber BBQ Promotion Terms & Conditions.
1. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited of The Oasis, Mt Wellington Auckland is the promoter of this prize draw. (Promoter).
2. The prize draws are being conducted instore on behalf of the Promoter. Information regarding prizes and how to enter, forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 18th December 2023 and will run until close of trade Sunday 7th January 2024 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To enter the prize draw, the customer is required to purchase any 2 (two) 1.5L Coca-Cola products (includes Coke, Fanta, Sprite, L&P in one transaction from a Four Square South Island store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase) and then fill out an entry form at the counter to place in the provided entry box.
5. You must be a NZ resident and 18+ to enter. Prize can be awarded to their parent or guardian at the Promoters discretion.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incorrect, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
7. Entrants will go into the draw to win 1 (one) Weber Q1000 Baby Q BBQ in Black per Four Square store in the South Island. 60 Stores in total. Gas bottle is not included in the prize.
8. Each Prize has a value of $449NZD and the total prize pool is valued at RRP $26,940NZD.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries collected from the entry box at each of the 60 Four Square stores in the South Island on the 12th of January 2024.
10. Prizes are not transferable, changeable, or redeemable for cash.
11. The participating Four Square store will notify the winner by phone or email using the details that were provided to enter the prize draw on the 12th of January 2024. If a winner does not message/contact the Promoter within 7 (seven) days of the Promoter first contacting them, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries on the same basis of other entries.
12. Winners assumes the risk for the Prize once the Prize has been collected from the nominated store. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or risk in relation to the Prize post-collection.
13. Winners must collect their Prize from the Four Square store, from which they entered.
14. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
15. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
16. The Promoters and the agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this promotion or any prize, except for any liability under which statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest.
17. The Promoter’s decision and the prize results are final and not subject to appeal.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this competition at any time.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
20. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a prize winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading, or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz.
23. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Four Square stores and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
27. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
• not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
• comply with these terms and conditions; and
• consent to the Promoter’s use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs. (If required)
Privacy and Contact
29. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to Four Square Marketing, Foodstuff South Island - Matthew Newton (Category and Promotions Planner), (03) 352 0824.