Wattie’s Hamper & $50 Four Square Gift Card Prize Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs (S.I) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the Promoter of this prize draw. The prize draw is being run through Four Square Supermarket Stores in the South Island.
2. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 22 January 2024 and will run until close of trade on Sunday 18 February 2024.
Method of Entry
3. To enter the Promotion the customer is required to complete an entry form at the time of purchase of any two Wattie’s products in any Four Square South Island Supermarket Store in a single transaction during the Promotion Period to be in the draw (Qualifying Purchase). Customer will receive one entry form per Qualifying Purchase.
4. The entry form should be completed with the customer details and placed in the entry box in store to enter the prize draw during the promotional period.
5. All prize winners will be drawn on 19 February 2024.
6. Prize is for x1 $50 Four Square Gift Card and x 1 Wattie’s Hamper per store. Total prize pool consists of x1 to be won in each participating South Island store.
7. The Wattie’s Hamer with a value of $60 (RRP) will contain the following items:
1 x Chilli Beans 420g
1x Baked Beanz 420g
1 x Spaghetti 420g
1 x Teriyaki Wok Creations 125g
1 x Thai Coconut Wok Creations 125g
1 x Burger Sauce 500ml
1 x Corn WK 300g
1 x Tom and Basil Tortellini 350g
1 x Pumpkin and Garlic Tortellini 350g
1 x Apple peach Mango pouch Baby food 120g
1 x Vanilla Custard Pouch Baby Food 120g
1 x traditional gravy 29g
1x roast meat gravy 29g
1 x chicken Gravy 29g
1 x Tomato Sauce 560g
1 x pork gravy 29g
8. One prize winner will be chosen at each participating store by drawing from all entry forms submitted by participants who made a Qualifying Purchase and placed an entry form containing all required details in the entry box of the store.
9. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other incentives.
10. The winners will be notified via phone using the phone number on the winner’s entry form. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn from eligible entries.
11. Foodstuffs’ decisions and the draw results are final, and not subject to appeal.
12. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
13. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
14. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs or Four Square Supermarket stores in relation to this prize draw. Neither Foodstuffs nor any Four Square Supermarket store nor any other person or party associated with running this competition shall be liable for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) Any lost or misdirected entries or any errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure;
(c) Fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
15. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once.
16. Foodstuffs reserves the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. Foodstuffs’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
17. To be eligible to receive a prize, a winner must:
a. be a resident of New Zealand and over 18 years of age;
b. not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions;
c. and comply with these terms and conditions;
d. consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
18. Members and Staff of the Four Square Group and Foodstuffs, and associated family residing at the same residence, are not eligible to enter the prize draws.
Privacy and Contact
19. Any personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs.