Beef Satay Stir Fry
A great stir fry for a great evening in. Or try our sweet chili and lime prawn stir fry as an alternative to beef.
View the method
- 1 pack Pams Satay Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 600g beef schnitzel or steak, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, finely sliced
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 cups Pams Long Grain Rice, cooked
- Roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
Back to ingredients
- Heat oil a wok and stir fry beef in batches until browned, set aside.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion and carrot to the wok, stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook a further minute before adding the broccoli, the cooked beef and the stir fry sauce. Cook until broccoli is just tender.
- Serve stir fry on the cooked rice and scatter with some roasted peanuts and basil leaves.