Berry Nice Creamy Rice Cream
This recipe makes a very simple and easy dessert!
View the method
- 2 packets Pams Raspberry or Strawberry Jelly
- 1 can (425 g) Creamy Rice
- 1 cup each: halved Strawberries & Blueberries (Or, 2 cups frozen mixed berries)
- To Garnish:Whipped cream,or berry flavoured yoghurt
- Extra berries (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Tip the jelly crystals into a large jug or bowl.
- Pour over 1 1/4 cups nearly boiling water.
- Stir until jelly crystals are completely dissolved.
- Cool jelly.
- Combine in a food processor with the Creamy Rice. Process until smoothly blended. Fold in the berries.
- Either spoon mix into 5 - 6 individual dishes or pile into a large glass or crystal bowl. Chill until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream or dollops of yoghurt topped if, liked, with sliced berries.