Blueberry Bran Muffins
These Blueberry Bran Muffins are a great healthy snack idea!
View the method
- ½ cup Pams Rice Bran Oil
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cups bran flakes
- 1 cup Pams Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 cup Pams Blueberries
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 160°C, grease 12 muffin pans.
- Place oil, golden syrup, sugar and milk in a bowl and beat lightly to combine.
- In another bowl combine bran flakes, flour and mixed spice and make a well in the centre.
- Pour the beaten wet ingredients into the well, stir until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pans and bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.