Cheesy Ham, Mustard and Apple Sauce Toastie
Jazz up your standard ham and cheese toastie with our twist on this classic!
Tip: Leftover apple sauce is great for adding to fruit smoothies.
View the method
- 2 slices Pams Four Seed Bread
- 2 teaspoons Pams wholegrain mustard
- 30gPams Shaved Ham
- 1 tablespoon Pams apple sauce
- Handful of grated Pams cheddar cheese
Back to ingredients
- Spread the bread slices with mustard and then cover one slice with rolled ham.
- Dollop over the apple sauce and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slice, mustard side facing down.
- Toast in a sandwich press until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden.