A tasty yet economical cupcake recipe submitted by a valued Four Square customer.
View the method
- 150ml cooking oil
- 150g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp golden syrup
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp Pams baking powder
- 1 cup milk
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Put 12 paper cups into muffin tins.
- Put first 5 ingredients into bowl and beat till fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder and milk
- Mix for 2 minutes
- Put into papercups and cook for 20 minutes.
- Ice with your favourite icing and enjoy!