I Like-a Like-a Lolly Cake
Images from The Great New Zealand Baking Book copyright © Lottie Hedley
View the method
- 20 g Pams butter
- 200 g Pams sweetened condensed milk
- 190 g Eskimo lollies
- 250 g malt biscuits
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
Back to ingredients
- In a medium-sized saucepan, warm butter and condensed milk, stirring to mix. Remove from the heat.
- Cut up Eskimo lollies into bite-sized chunks. Crush biscuits to crumbs in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and condensed milk with crushed biscuits and chopped lollies. Form into a log shape and roll in coconut. Wrap log in plastic food wrap and chill in fridge for 4 hours.
- When set, cut into slices and eat with your kids or when you feel like being a kid again.