Make someone's day with these simple and delicious Nutella twists.
View the method
- Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets
- Icing Sugar
- Cream (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Thaw two sheets of puff pastry.
- Spread Nutella on one of the sheets of pastry.
- Put the other sheet on top.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut into strips.
- Twist the strips and place them on a lines baking sheet.
- Brush with cream (optional) then bake at 200C for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- When cool, sprinkle with icing sugar.