1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at foursquare.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Competition Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 01/12/20 and runs until close of trade on 06/12/20 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
4. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) the nominator must complete the nomination form in its entirety;
(b) the nominator must have the nominee’s express consent to be nominated in this competition. The nominee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Promotion;
(c) the nominee must be a New Zealand resident and currently reside in New Zealand during the Promotion Period;
(d) the nominee must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(e) the nominator and nominee must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs and publicity interviews relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
5. All eligible entries will go into a prize draw that will be drawn by Foodstuffs by 14 December 2020. Three winners will be selected by Foodstuffs in its sole discretion from all nominees located in the North Island of New Zealand and two winners will be selected by Foodstuffs in its sole discretion from all nominees located in the South Island of New Zealand. There will be five winners in total.
6. Each winner will receive a prize consisting of:
(a) 1 $500 Four Square gift card; and
(b) 1 $1,500 donation to a registered charity organisation of their choosing. This donation will be paid directly to the winners’ selected charity organisation by Foodstuffs.
7. There are five prizes to be won in total worth $2,000 each. The total prize pool is valued at $10,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any nominator or nominee in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Nominators will be notified by Foodstuffs directly. In the event that the nominator cannot be contacted within 3 working days or if Foodstuffs determines that a nominator and/or their nominee is not eligible to participate in the competition, the nominee’s prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and a new winner will be selected.
10. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a nominator cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being submitted via the application form, and any such nominator will forfeit the prize to the next eligible nominator on these Terms and Conditions.
11. Foodstuffs decision is final and not subject to appeal.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. Nominees can only be awarded one prize.
Verifying compliance with these terms
14. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any nominator or nominee(including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
17. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
18. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. Your personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in relation to this competition. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. By participating in this competition you consent to the use of your information as described above.
19. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs at 0800 376 3342 or [email protected].