Father's Day 2021 Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited is the Promoter of this prize draw.
2. The prize draw is being conducted on Facebook on behalf of Four Square stores in the North Island. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence at 7:00am on Wednesday 1st September , 2021 and will run until 9:00pm on Sunday 5th September, 2021 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To enter the prize draw, Facebook users must tag another user in the comments section of the Facebook post during the Promotion Period.
5. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
6. There are three (3) prizes to be won, which each consist of a $1,500 travel credit for winners to design a holiday of their choice within New Zealand. The travel credit is redeemable with NZ Travel Brokers.
7. There are three (3) travel credits to be won in total. Each Prize has a retail value of $1,500 and the total prize pool is valued at RRP $4,500.
8. Prizes are valid for 12 months from the date of notifying winners.
9. All winners will be randomly selected on Monday 6th September, 2021 at the discretion of Four Square Marketing, Foodstuffs North Island.
10. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winners will be notified via Facebook, through the same profile used to comment on the competition post. If a winner cannot be contacted within seven days of first contacting them, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries on the same basis of other entries.
12. Winners contact details will be referred to NZ Travel Brokers who will contact the winners to enable the winners to redeem their prize.
13. Each winner of a prize must use the total value of prize must in one booking and the booking cannot be split across multiple occasions or trips.
14. The Promoter’s decision and the prize results are final and not subject to appeal.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this competition at any time.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity). If a prize winner enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which, in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent, misleading or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), that prize winner’s entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz/fathersday
20. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
21. Each household may only win one prize. If more than one winner from the same household or address is selected out of the entry pool more than once, the latter prize winner will be reselected and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for the winner’s adherence to the terms of the prize provider (NZ Travel Brokers).
24. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, and entrants release Facebook and Instagram from all claims, liability or loss whatsoever which may arise in connection with this promotion.
25. The promotion is open residents in the North Island of New Zealand. Employees of the Promoters and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
26. The Promoters reserve the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
27. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to the Promoters’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
29. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to Four Square Marketing, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand. Phone (09) 621 0600 or email [email protected]