Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs South Island Limited and Griffin’s Foods Limited are the joint Promoters of this prize draw (together the Promoters)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the South Island. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw entrants accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 1st February 2021 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 14th February 2021 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase any two products in one transaction from the below brands during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square North Island store. Qualifying brands are:
b) Eta – Excludes Dressings & Peanut Butter
c) Huntley & Palmers
d) Nice & Natural
g) SNAX Crunches
5. To enter the prize draw, entrants must write their name, email address and phone number on the receipt and drop into the entry box in-store.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. There is one prize of a Griffin’s Good Sport Pack valued at $200 to be won per participating Four Square South Island store. The Good Sport Pack includes:
a) 1 x $150 Rebel Sport voucher
b) 1 x hamper of Griffin’s, Eta, Huntley & Palmers, Nice & Natural, Kettle, SNAX Crunches and Snackachangi products.
The Promoters will use their best endeavours to provide the prize listed. If prize items are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute that prize item for a prize or item of an equivalent value.
8. All winners will be drawn from 15th February 2021 with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square Store from all prize draw entries received in that store during the Promotion Period.
9. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. The winners will be notified via mobile phone and email. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
11. The prize winner is the person whose name and details are on the winning receipt.
12. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
14. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible, such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
15. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Four Square stores and Griffin’s Foods Limited in relation to this prize draw.
16. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits at multiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
17. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
18. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to the Promoters use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
19. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), their entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
20. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this prize draw.
21. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department 30 353 8751