Beef and Bean Spaghetti Bolognese
Quick, easy, filling and the kids will love it!
View the method
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g lean beef mince
- 420g can Wattie's Original Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 420g can Wattie's Baked Beans
- 400g spaghetti pasta
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
Back to ingredients
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until it begins to soften. Add beef mince and brown.
- Stir in Wattie’s Original Pasta Sauce and mixed herbs. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add Wattie’s Baked Beans and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot.
- While Bolognese sauce is cooking, cook spaghetti pasta according to packet directions. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and basil if wished. Serve with seasonal vegetables.