Black Forest Pudding
Black Forest pudding is a delicious sweet treat for after dinner!
View the method
- 1 packet chocolate flavoured instant pudding
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 packet raspberry jelly
- 2 cups fresh cherries, halved & pits removed
- 300 mls. cream
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional extras: shaved chocolate, toasted sliced almonds, fresh cherries
Back to ingredients
- Combine instant pudding mix with milk and beat for 1 minute. Scrape into a large glass bowl.
- Make up jelly - using only 1 cup boiled water. Add halved cherries and leave to cool.
- Carefully spoon cooled jelly over chocolate pudding in bowl. Refrigerate until set.
- Whip cream with cinnamon. Pipe around jellied cherry layer.
- Decorate with optional extras.