These chocolate dipped bananas taste absolutely indulgent! The eyes and mouths can also be made using Pams Dark Choc Drops or chopped Pams Black Natural Licorice.
View the method
- 5 medium sized ripe bananas
- 10 wooden paddle pop sticks
- 200g Pams Finest White Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 20 Dried Blueberries or raisins
Back to ingredients
- Cut each banana in half and insert a paddle pop stick into the end.
- Arrange the bananas in a single layer on a foil or baking paper lined tray and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Cut 10 of the blueberries in half.
- Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate to coat and use a pastry brush or utensil to create an even layer. Tip: you need to move quite fast as the cold banana will quickly set the chocolate!
- Quickly pop the half blueberries on as eyes and shape a whole blueberry to make an oval mouth.
- Serve at once or return to the freezer.