These fun party snacks are both adorable and delicious! Be sure to make plenty of these, as it won’t be just the little hands reaching into the plate… Serve warm with your favourite Pams sauce or chutney.
View the method
- 2 sheets Pams Sweet Short Crust Pastry (thawed)
- 30 Value Cocktail Sausages
- 4 Pams Greek Style Kalamata Pitted Olives
- Pams Tomato Sauce or Chutney to serve
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut the pastry into thin strips about 3mm wide.
- Wrap each cocktail sausage in pastry, leaving enough space for a face.
- Arrange mummies on a baking paper lined tray and cook for 10-12 minutes until the pastry is crisp.
- While the mummies are cooking, finely chop the olives into tiny pieces.
- Using a skewer make small holes in each mummy where eyes would be and then insert a piece of olive into the hole.