Images from The Great New Zealand Baking Book copyright © Lottie Hedley
View the method
- 60 g Pams plain flour
- pinch of Pams salt
- 50 g Pams caster sugar
- 60 ml Pams cream
- 1 egg
- 160 ml Pams milk
- 15 ml melted Pams butter
- oil, for cooking
Back to ingredients
- Combine flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together cream,
egg and milk.
- Add this to the flour mixture, stirring with the whisk to combine.
- Leave the crêpe mix to sit for 1 hour, then add melted butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly season pan with oil, then ladle in
just enough batter to thinly coat the pan, tilting it to produce a uniformly thin crêpe. Cook over a moderate heat until bubbles appear on the surface of the crêpe. Gently flip the crêpe over and cook the other side until a pale golden colour.
- Remove the crêpe from the pan and repeat the process until all the crêpe batter has been used.