Gluten-Free Almond Biscuits
These Gluten-Free Almond Biscuits are a great treat for those with specific dietary requirements.
View the method
- 112g butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fine ground rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet of 70g ground almonds
- 2 drops almond essence
- Optional extras: 1/4 cup your favorite jam or fruit mince or M&Ms to decorate
Back to ingredients
- Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy add egg & almond essence, beat again.
- Add dry ingredients mix until just sticking together.
- Place teaspoonfuls onto a biscuit tray: grease with butter or use baking paper.
- With a floured clean finger poke a shallow hole in the centre of each biscuit drop in a 1/2 teaspoon jam or fruit mince. If using M& M,s simply press onto top of biscuit no need to make a hole!
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
- Makes approx 35-40 biscuits.