Halloween Mini Finger Dogs
With this simple recipe, you can turn an everyday finger food into a fun Halloween treat. Perfect for the kids’ party, we’re sure the adults will enjoy them too!
View the method
- 1 packet Pams Par-Baked Buffet Rolls
- 12 Pams Cocktail Sausages
- Pams Tomato Sauce
Back to ingredients
- Bake the buffet rolls at 180°C for 7-10mins, or until they just start to change colour.
- Carve the shape of fingernails into the sausages by using a small sharp knife, then pull off the top layer. Cut 3 slits in the middle of each sausage for the knuckles.
- Boil the sausages in a saucepan for 2 minutes.
- Dip the end that doesn’t have the fingernail into the tomato sauce and place them into the sliced buffet rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!