Need a quick dinner that tastes like the start of spring? Look no further! This lemony, herby pasta is ready in 20 and super delicious.
View the method
- 1 x Lemon
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch Fresh parsley
- Fresh Spaghetti
Back to ingredients
- Add butter and oil to a frying pan at
- Bring a large pot of salted
water to boil, when boiling, add the
pasta and cook per instructions, then
- Once the butter is bubbling, add
the garlic to the pan, then the chilli
flakes (if using) and some salt and
- Add in the cooked pasta, zest
and juice of the lemon, and the parsley.
- Stir to combine and then serve with
some grated parmesan.