Mini Loaded Dogs
How cute are these little dogs? Perfect for the young ones (or the young at heart) – these mini hotdogs are ready in minutes and can be dressed up with your favourite toppings to instantly become fully loaded!
View the method
- 12 Pam’s Par-Baked Buffet Rolls
- 12 cocktail sausages (we used Hellers Cheese Kranskys)
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- Tomato Sauce
- Squeezable Mustard
Back to ingredients
- Prepare the buffet rolls as per the packet instructions.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Heat your sausages for 7-10 minutes.
- Add your onion to a pan with some oil, fry until soft – about 6 minutes.
- When the buffet rolls are cooked, cut them in half.
- Add some fried onion, your cocktail sausage, and whatever toppings you desire. We use the classic combo of tomato sauce and mustard.