This vegetarian delight comes together in a matter of minutes and, dare we say it, would satisfy the meatiest meat lover. A huge thanks to Heather, who sent in this No Recipe Recipe that will become a new go-to on Meat Free Mondays!
View the method
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- ¼ cup Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Crushed garlic
- ½ cup – 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC (180ºC Fan Bake).
- Place mushrooms on a lined baking tray.
- Crumble some feta cheese over the mushrooms.
- Spoon some crushed garlic on top of the feta (less is more!).
- Cover the mushroom in breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until cooked through and golden – 15-20 minutes. The bigger the mushrooms, the longer it will take.
- Season with salt and pepper, then enjoy!