Start the day the right way. This brunch bite is as easy as egg, cheese, and hash browns.
View the method
- 300g Pams Mini Hash Browns
- 3 rashers Pams Streaky Bacon
- 1 cup Dairyworks 3 Cheese Grated Cheese Blend
- 6-8 Forest Range mixed grade eggs
Back to ingredients
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a Texan Muffin tin (or a regular muffin tin for a smaller Brunch Bite) with cooking spray (or use muffin cases).
- Divide the mini hash browns between the muffin tin.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl or jug, season with salt and pepper then mix together.
- Fry the bacon rashers
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the mini hash browns
- Using scissors, cut the bacon over the top of the muffin tin, dividing it equally for each brunch bite. Note: if bacon isn’t for you, use spring onion or cherry tomatoes!
- Using a fork, mix the mini hash browns, egg and bacon together gently
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is golden brown. Remove the bites from the tin as soon as the tin is cool enough to handle