Need a showstopping dessert? Look no further! This crunchy, creamy cheesecake comes together in minutes and is sure to be a crowd favourite. You can use your favourite biscuits to make this recipe your own!
View the method
- 200g biscuits (we used Oreos)
- 50g biscuits, crushed for the filling and topping (optional)
- 60g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 120g icing sugar
Back to ingredients
- Crush cookies. We used a food processor but you can also put the cookies in a bag and smash it with a rolling pin!
- Stir the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and press into a lined baking dish. We used a 23cm round springform tin but you can use any shape!
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and icing sugar together. It’s hard at first but the mixture loosens after a few seconds!
- If you want to, you can stir through some extra cookie crumbs.
- Spread the mixture onto the chilled base and top with extra crushed biscuits (if you haven’t finished the packet!).
- Chill in the fridge of freezer.
- Slice and serve!