Crunchie Bar Ice Cream
Turn your favourite chocolate bar into an ice cream. Can’t find popsicle sticks? Use a wooden picnic spoon or save your old ones for a moment like this!
View the method
- 300ml cream
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla essence
- Crunchie bars
- Popsicle sticks/picnic spoons
Back to ingredients
- Crush the Crunchie bars in their packets, stand them up in a jug and open the end.
- Mix the cream, SCM and vanilla together.
- Then pour into the Crunchie packets.
- Add a popsicle stick and freeze.