Easy as Mac n Cheese
Need dinner in a flash? This comforting pasta dish is ready before the garlic bread has heated up! You can make this your own by switching up the cheese (try adding some parmesan or an aged cheddar), adding bacon, or topping with a crunchy breadcrumbs. Tag @foursquare.nz on Instagram if you give this recipe a go!
- 3 cups dried macaroni pasta
- 2 cups Tasty cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- Boil Pasta according to instructions and drain
- Add grated cheese and sour cream into the hot pasta and stir until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with garlic bread and some hot sauce (we used Siracha)