Turn 2-minute noodles into a sizzling sensation! Whip up these veggielicious noodle fritters with leftover veges and some noodle magic. This no-recipe recipe by Tracey Bennett is tasty and oh-so-easy!
View the method
- 1 x Pack 2-Minute Noodles, cooked and drained.
- 1 cup leftover veges, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed veges, defrosted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 x flavour sachet from noodles
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- Canola Oil, for frying
Back to ingredients
- In a large bowl add the noodles, leftover and frozen veges, flavour sachet, flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt, pepper and egg then mix to combine.
- Add enough milk to turn into a thick batter.
- Heat enough oil to fill the bottom of a medium pan. When hot, add spoonful's of batter to the pan, flattening them with the back of a spoon.
- Fry until golden brown on each side and place on a paper towel.
- Serve however you like, we went with sour cream, sweet chili sauce and chopped spring onions!