Zero Chill Chocolate Mousse
Make the most popular pud for the least effort with this easy chocolate mousse.
View the method
- 300ml Fresh Cream
- 125g Chocolate (we used Whittaker’s 50%) + more for decoration
- 250ml Anchor Thickened Cream
Back to ingredients
- Pour 125ml of fresh cream into a microwave-safe jug, pour the rest of the cream into a medium bowl. Microwave the 125ml of cream for 30-60 seconds.
- Finely chop 125g of chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl. Pour over the hot cream. Leave to rest for a few minutes then stir to combine. Let cool.
- Add one 125ml tub of thickened cream to your remaining fresh cream and whisk until firm peaks form.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cooled, slowly mix in the whipped cream, one dollop at a time.
- Divide into individual portions or leave it in the bowl. Top with the remaining 125ml of thickened cream and some extra chocolate shavings.
Tips & Tricks: You can eat it right away, but about an hour in the fridge will have this mousse extra mousse-y!