Quick 'n' Easy Tuna Pasta
Whip up this tuna pasta in less than 20 minutes, serve seasoned with a squeeze of fresh lemon and garnish with fresh lemon zest and parsley. The leftovers, when cold, are great served tossed with extra rocket for lunch the next day.
This delicious recipe was created by our friends at Pams. Visit pams.co.nz for more food tips.
- 500g Value Spiral Pasta
- 2 small Tins Pams Skipjack Tinned Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil
- 1 whole bulb Pams Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar Pams Capers
- 1 bag Pams Fresh Rocket
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- Place tuna with the oil from the can, garlic and capers in a frying pan and heat for about 3 minutes, or until warmed through. Add a little extra olive oil if wished. Stir gently to keep the tuna pieces nice and chunky.
- Stir the tuna sauce through the pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss through the rocket and drizzle with extra olive oil before serving
Tips & Tricks
- If you like food with a fiery bite, add a finely chopped fresh red chilli to the mix.