Passionfruit and White Chocolate Slice
Great by themselves or with a dollop of whipped cream on the side! An unbeatable summer afternoon tea.
View the method
- 140g butter
- 220g white chocolate melts
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sifted self-raising flour
- ½ cup passionfruit pulp (about 8 fresh passionfruit)
- Icing sugar for dusting
Back to ingredients
- Heat oven to 170°C (150°C fan bake).
- Line a slice tin with nonstick baking paper.
- Place butter and white chocolate a large heatproof bowl and melt in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, or over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Mix caster sugar into melted chocolate mixture, followed by coconut, then eggs.
- Stir in flour and lastly fold in the passionfruit pulp.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden and firm.
- Cool in tin, then remove and slice into bars or squares.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.