Quick and Tasty Lasagne
A classic recipe you can make quickly thanks to Food in a Minute.
View the method
- 1 onion, sliced
- 750g lean beef mince
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 525g jar Heinz Seriously Good Tomato, Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 250g pottle cottage cheese with chives (for topping)
- 250g pottle Lite cream cheese (for topping)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (for topping)
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly brown the onion and beef mince. This is best done in 2 batches. Add the sliced mushrooms.
- Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Tomato, Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cut the lasagne sheets to fit the base of a lasagne style dish (2L capacity). Grease the dish and place a sheet of pasta into the base. Top with 1/3 of the mince mixture. Repeat the layers twice finishing with a layer of pasta.
- To make the topping, mix together cottage cheese with chives and the Lite cream cheese. Spread over the top of the pasta. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and hot. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.