Rocky Road is a fun and tasty home-made treat that the whole family will love!
View the method
- 100g packet Pams Multi-coloured Baking Mallows
- 70g packet Pams Slivered Almonds, toasted
- ½ packet Pams Jelly Snakes, cut into pieces
- 375g Milk Chocolate buttons or melts
- 2 tbsp vegetable shortening
Back to ingredients
- Line an 18cm-square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine marshmallows, toasted almonds and jelly snakes in a bowl.
- Heat chocolate and vegetable shortening in the microwave on a medium heat until just melted. Stir to combine. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour cooled melted chocolate over remaining ingredients and stir to coat bits with chocolate. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Leave to set for 2 hours, and then cut into squares.