Spaghetti and Egg Pies
This is a great quick meal or snack for the whole family.
View the method
- 3 sheets ready rolled flaky puff pastry
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese (optional)
- 420g can Wattie's Spaghetti
- 6 eggs
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan bake). Grease 6 extra large muffin tins (200ml capacity).
- Using a 13-15cm plate as a guide, cut circles out of the flaky puff pastry sheets, re-rolling the pastry as necessary. Carefully push the pastry circles into the muffin tins.
- Divide the bacon and/or grated cheese into the pastry lined tins if wished.
- Drain Wattie’s Spaghetti to remove excess sauce and place spoonfuls into the tins. Break an egg into each pie. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until eggs are just set and pastry cooked. Leave pies in the tins for 5 minutes before removing to serve.