White Chocolate and Vanilla Biscuits
Get your chocolate fix with these delicious White Chocolate & Vanilla biscuits!
View the method
- 125g Pams butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Pams white compound chocolate buttons
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 165ºC.
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy with an electric beater
- Beat in condensed milk and vanilla essence
- Sift over combined flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon walnut sized balls onto a lined baking tray. Flatten slightly with finger tips and decorate with a few white chocolate buttons.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm and golden. Melt remaining white chocolate buttons and drizzle over cooled biscuits.
- Makes approx 24.